3 dead from apparent CO poisoning in York County

Carbon monoxide

(WSOC TV)

ROCK HILL, S.C. – Three men are dead in Rock Hill from what appears to be accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, the York County Sheriff’s Office said.

Deputies were called around 5 p.m. Saturday to a home on Cherry Street, off Red River Road, where the men were found unconscious and not breathing.

Deputies said they do not suspect foul play in the men’s deaths, and Riverview firefighters reported elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home.

hazsimCreate Life Saving Experiences with HAZSIM.  Click HERE for more information.

Ready for your free quote? Submit HERE.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: