Drain cleaner sends one to hospital

news update

HMN-Drain cleaner fumes are to blame after one hospitalized in Washington.

WTAE

One person was sent to the hospital due to a hazmat situation at a home in Canonsburg, Washington County, on Thursday evening.

According to Washington County emergency dispatchers, a large amount of a drain chemical was poured down a drain and apparently did not open the clog. The residence filled with chemical fumes from the drain cleaner.

The person’s condition is unknown at this time.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: