A Florida man is deceased after a tragic Carbon Monoxide incident

carbon monoxide

 

HMN-Firefighters responded to the home and ultimately transported the man to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

 

(WFTV)

APOPKA, Fla. – An Apopka man died after his mobile home filled with carbon monoxide gas, according to Orange County Fire Rescue.

Firefighters transported the man to Florida Hospital Apopka around 5 p.m. from the mobile home on Lambing Lane, where he was pronounced dead.

Officials said there was a report of a generator powering the mobile home.


Seven people reportedly slept at the mobile home Monday night, officials said. All of them except the victim left for the day.

When the group of six returned home for the evening, they found the victim inside the home, officials said.

Firefighters said it will be up to the medical examiner’s officer to determine whether the man died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death.

Check out “Firefighter Rescue and HAZMAT” this year at FDIC 2019.

 

Phil Ambrose will be presenting for his third year in a row on April 11th, 2019 at the Fire Department Instructor’s Conference held in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: