Explosion caused by detached gas pipe – CNG/LNG Training

Cedar Rapids fire fighters work the scene of a explosion at an apartment complex at 1414 Oakland Road NE. (Liz Martin, The Gazette)

Cedar Rapids fire fighters work the scene of a explosion at an apartment complex at 1414 Oakland Road NE. (Liz Martin, The Gazette)

Oakland Road apartment complex explosion caused by detached gas pipe

According to Greg Buelow of The Gazzette:

 Cedar Rapids public safety spokesperson, the explosion was caused due to a gas line that was disconnected from the gas water heater in the apartment unit where the explosion originated.

Full Article

 

Training

The HazMat Guys Nation Roundtable Gas Leaks

LNG/CNG Podcast

The HazMat Guys Nation Roundtable CNG Vehicles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: