HMN-Hazmat crews are on scene at a Chester County laboratory where one patient is said to have ingested Potassium Cyanide. (Patch.com)
UWCHLAN TOWNSHIP, PA — Hazmat crews are at the scene of an incident at a laboratory in Chester County Wednesday afternoon.
The incident was reported at a lab near Uwchlan Avenue and Marsh Creek Drive at around 1:47 p.m., according to Chester County Active Incidents.
While the exact nature of the incident is not yet known, Chester County Working Fires reports that at least one victim ingested potassium cyanide.
Officials are working to secure the scene.
Lionville Fire Company was among the crews to respond.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.