HMN-Lincoln Volunteer firefighters responded to a structure fire which had resulted from a propane explosion. The blast is said to have knocked the home off of its foundation. (KXLH)
Lincoln Volunteer Fire Rescue is warning residents to check propane lines for leaks after responding to a structure fire on Sunday.
Crews managed to quickly extinguish the fire and prevent damage to items inside the residence.
The firefighters learned that the damage was from a propane leak, which resulted in an explosion.
According to the Lincoln Volunteer Fire Rescue Facebook page, the entire house was knocked off of its foundation and the walls and doors were blown out.
No one was living in the home at the time and no injuries were reported.
Lincoln Volunteer Fire Rescue also advised to watch areas where snow may slide off and for potentially damaged lines.