Tag Archives: Bleach

Four hospitalized after chlorine exposure

chlorine

  (Valley News Live) GRAND FORKS, N.D. Four people are ok this morning after being exposed to chlorine gas in Grand Forks. Fire officials say a homeowner poured bleach into a plugged floor drain and it reacted with a drain cleaner causing the gas. Four people in the home were taken to the hospital to be checked out. The full ...

Read More »

Fumes from cleaning agent mixture prompts HAZMAT response

HMN-South Carolina responders arrived at Spartanburg assisted living facility to find that mixed cleaning agents were the cause of a HAZMAT scare.  The mixed agents were Bleach, and a mild acid according to WSPA. SPARTANBURG, SC (WSPA) – Fire and HAZMAT crews are responding to an incident at a Spartanburg assisted living facility. Departments responded Wednesday afternoon to White Oak Estates ...

Read More »