Tag Archives: Medical

Patients head explodes during ER procedure after “stomach gas” ignites

explosion

Read More »

Deputies arrest man after raid with more than 15 pounds of marijuana, hundreds of edibles

  Fox Carolina      COWPENS, SC (FOX Carolina) – Cherokee County Sheriff Steve Mueller announced Wednesday that a man had been arrested for trafficking marijuana after deputies found large quantity of marijuana and numerous edible marijuana products at a home on Crenshaw Road. “This bust should be a wake-up call to parents as the types of products on the market ...

Read More »

A Florida man is deceased after a tragic Carbon Monoxide incident

carbon monoxide

  HMN-Firefighters responded to the home and ultimately transported the man to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.   (WFTV) APOPKA, Fla. – An Apopka man died after his mobile home filled with carbon monoxide gas, according to Orange County Fire Rescue. Firefighters transported the man to Florida Hospital Apopka around 5 p.m. from the mobile home on Lambing ...

Read More »

Medical call turns into minor hazmat run

hazmat medical

(TriState Homepage) Wednesday morning, the Owensboro Fire Department said a medical call turned into a minor residential hazardous materials (HAZMAT) incident. A mixture of various household drain cleaning solutions created a potentially dangerous environment, the department said. Three people were sent to the emergency room as a precaution. The neighborhood was never in danger, the department said. Check out “Firefighter Rescue ...

Read More »

CAL/OSHA issue fines in industrial cannabis production related explosion

  Business Insider   CAL/OSHA has issued a fine in excess of $50,000 to a cannabis firm in California after an accident resulted in one employee being injured. On June 19, an employee of Santa Cruz, California-based Future2 Labs Health Services Inc. was working alone inside a 128-square-foot portable storage container in Watsonville, using propane to extract oil from cannabis ...

Read More »

Xylene vapors lead to HAZMAT situation at medical center

  HMN-WAVY reports that an off gassing container of Xylene at a medical center in Virginia lead to the treatment of 3 individuals. NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — Three Riverside Regional Medical Center employees were treated and released after a hazardous material situation at the hospital Thursday. Fire officials say they were called to the scene at 500 J. Clyde ...

Read More »

Two workers found passed out inside tanker truck

  UPDATE: The second man removed from the tank has died. UPDATE: The two workers are believed to be father and son. HMN-Developing news story out of Port Arthur, Texas where two workers were found passed out inside a tank.  The fire department, along with ambulance crews responded to the report of the men down just before noon today.  12 ...

Read More »