Two Hospitalized After CO Incident in Baltimore City

HMN- 2 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Incident In Baltimore. According to WBAL TV:

Officials say, two people were transported after a carbon monoxide incident in Baltimore City on Tuesday evening.

Baltimore City Fire crews were dispatched around 9 p.m. to the 4300 block of Colborne Road, for a carbon monoxide alarm activation.

Two individuals from the home were transported to a local hospital for further evaluation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

%d bloggers like this: